Fog can present dangerous driving conditions so it’s time to get prepared with our 2019-Current Ford Ranger fog light replacement bracket kit! Buy the brackets only or make it a kit to include the pod lights and OEM adapter wires. Custom designed for the 2019-Current Ford Ranger, these brackets will replace your factory fog light mount so you can upgrade to a more powerful lighting solution. No alterations are necessary, simply swap them out using our step-by-step instructions.
Engineered and manufactured in the USA, these custom-designed and laser-cut brackets will hold your light pods securely - on and off the trail, rain or shine. To defend against corrosion our brackets are professionally powder-coated in a durable black semi-gloss finish.
Fog lights are located below the headlight assembly and are designed to emit a wide beam of light that is shaped like a “bar,” with a sharp cutoff at the top to prevent it from reflecting off of the fog. During fog, water droplets often act as mirrors and reflect the light generated by the car back into the driver’s eye. The lower beams, allows the light to cut underneath the fog - lighting the path ahead.
- Easy to install, minimal modification of plastic required.
- Custom designed for the 2019-Current Ford Ranger for a seamless fit.
- Powder-coated with a durable black semi-gloss mini texture.
Included in the kit
- 2019-Current Ford Ranger LED Fog Light Pod Replacements Brackets.
- Hardware for installation.
- H11 OEM Adaptors.
- Fog Light Pods of choice.