ICON's 2.5 VS Series Remote Reservoir Bolt-In Coilover Conversion Kit will add a new level of performance and adjustability to 2005-UP F-250 and F-350 trucks. The advantage of utilizing a coilover conversion kit is that they have been designed to increase the overall damping ability of the vehicle while at the same time allowing for user-defined ride height adjustment. The 2.5" Remote Reservoir Coilover featured in these kits is based off of ICON’s 2.5 VS Series shock line - meaning that features like Eibach coil springs, FK Rod End bearings, and vehicle-specific valving come standard. Quality machined components and a fully serviceable design make for a product that will stand the test of time, yet retain the ability to be rebuilt or revalved as necessary.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Bolt-in system fits in OE coil bucket location
- Ride height adjustable coilovers (2.5-3")
- Decreased body roll and improved on and off-road ride dynamics
- Vehicle-specific shock valving provides unparalleled ride quality and control
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Coilover conversion allows for addition of secondary shock
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- Eibach coil springs guaranteed for life against sagging or breakage
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.25” Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.25” Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- TECH NOTE: 2005-2016 F-250s require 4” rear blocks with 15” U-bolt kit to sit level with 2.5” lifted front. ICON block kit part # 194275 and U-bolt kit part # 37003 (2005-2010 models) or part # 67003 (2011-2016 models) are recommended.
- TECH NOTE: 2020-UP Super Duty models have a lower ride height from the factory than 2017-2019 trucks. This results in an increase of approximately .75" of additional lift height over ICON's advertised numbers.