CO2 Tank Floor Bracket Package B from Power Tank. The Floor Bracket Package B adds a few accessories to the Pkg. A increasing convenience and versatility. The first is a Base Mount. Once bolted down to the truck bed, floor, or tool box, the Base Mount acts as a lockable docking station for your Floor Bracket and Power Tank. The idea is to save you time and keep your Power Tank from getting knocked around or stolen.
The light aluminum Floor Bracket holds the CO2 tank at the perfect angle to expel vapor yet provide a super low center of gravity for maximum stability. The quick release latches are lockable with a padlock (sold separately). There is one holding the Floor Bracket to the Base Mount and one locking the Power Tank to the Floor Bracket. The Super Coupler is universal and accepts any air tool you can throw at it.
A Power Tank is a great replacement for an air compressor because:
- It doesn't require electricity meaning you don't need to run power lines
- It runs silently increasing the safety of the work area
- It is more portable which means you can place it exactly where you need to work instead of running long air lines from a central location
A single 10 Lb Power Tank has the usable energy equivalent of 400 gallons of compressed air at 150 psi. That translates to (880) 16d framing nails or (6000) 18 ga finishing nails before needing a refill. Refill it at a fire extinguisher service shop or welding supply shop for about 20.00
Here's what else is in the Pkg. B: Floor Bracket, Base Mount, a 30 foot braided SuperFlex hose, the hose fittings, a 0-160 psi tire inflator, our 0-250 PSI/45 CFM SuperFlow HP250i regulator, the Power Grip regulator guard, a 10 lb. capacity aluminum CO2 tank with protective boot, and a regulator cover.
Note: The ultra flex straight hose shown in the picture is discontinued. The straight hose option will be a 30 foot Super Flex hose made of a nylon weave sandwiched between a high durometer Durathane material.
Height from floor when mounted in Floor Bracket:
- 10 Lb Power Tank with handle - 17.5 inches
- Floor Bracket
- Base Mount
- 30 Foot Braided SuperFlex Hose
- Super Coupler
- 250 PSI Superflow Regualtor
- Power Grip Regulator Guard
- 10 Lb Capacity Aluminum CO2 Tank
- Protective boot
- Regulator cover
- 0-160 psi Heavy Duty Tire Inflator (TIG-8170)