BIL 47-310025- Bilstein Strut Set of 2
Designed for the serious off-road adventure seeker, the all new BILSTEIN 6112 Series Kit is the ultimate suspension solution.
- The 6112 Series optimizes off-road and on-road capabilities with a 60mm digressive piston for increased damping control.
- This kit features specially designed cold wound springs and an adjustable spring seat which allows for vehicle leveling, larger tires, and increased ground clearance. The kit comes with (2) 60mm shocks (2) springs and (2) billet spring seats.
- The 6112 is a direct bolt on application for late model half-ton trucks and SUVs which utilize a factory coilover suspension.
- The 6112 kit is for front applications and reuses the OEM top mount and spring isolators.
- To maximize performance, Bilstein recommends a 5160 Series remote reservoir shock for the rear.
- Adjustable spring seat offering 0.8-2.5" of lift. Adjustable in increments.
- Spring Specs on this kit: Uses 14" Spring W/3.0" Dia. @610Lbs (600Lb Spring)
Note: Struts Do NOT come assembled.
Bilstein B8 6112 leveling kits are designed to provide more ground clearance, allow for larger tires, and increase wheel travel. Multiple snap-ring grooves in the body allow for different spring seat positions, providing 0-2.50" inches of front lift (depending on application). These kits consist of (2) 60mm shock absorbers combined with (2) custom matched cold wound coil springs and (2) billet aluminum spring seats. The large 60mm digressive piston allows for increased damping control for optimal on-road and off-road capabilities. Experience the legendary Bilstein off-road experience with the best direct fit spring and shock kit for your light truck or SUV.