NOW IN STOCK
Get Yours Assembled By US TODAY!
The Smittybilt SCOUT trailer kit features an independent suspension with dual shocks for easy overlanding. With a load capacity of 1763 LBS. and an inside cargo bed of 59.5 inches x 89 inches you will spend less time packing and all of your equipment will stay dry and safe. No other trailer kit on the market offers as many features at this value. Spend less time packing and more time overlanding!
- SCOUT Trailer Kit
- Kitchenette Compartment w/ Top Compartment Bin and Bottom Compartment Drawer w/ 100 LB Capacity
- Generator Compartment w/ Locking Bucket Drawer w/ Adjustable Height w/ 100 LB Capacity
- Main Compartment w/ Dual Locking Doors and Dual Locking Drawers w/ 200 LB Capacity
- Drawer 1 is Flat Surface Drawer for Large, Rigid Objects
- Drawer 2 is Recessed and Ideal For Sleeping Bags or Larger Tools
- All Above Drawers and Compartments Feature Hardened Steel Sliders, Water Resistant Seals, and T-Handle Locks (Doors)
- Tongue Box for Securing Towing Accessories
- Telescopic Rack System - Ideal For Smittybilt Tents and Awnings - Adjustable Height w/ Locking Pin System Allowing 12-inches Added Cargo Space
- Receivers Include a 2-inch Front Receiver For Multi-Axis Articulation Couplers; 2-inch Ball Coupler for Road Use; 2-inch Receiver for Sport Equipment Accessories (200 LB Max)
- Universal Spare Tire Mount - Fits up to 37-inch x 12.5-inch Tire; Dual Ratcheting Tire Straps; Removable
- Independent Trailing A-Arms w/ Dual Shocks, Limit Straps, Alignment Cams, Comfort Ride Coils, and Integrated Bump Stops
- 10-inch Electric Drum Brakes, Self-Charging Breakaway Brake System, Parking Brake, 5 x 5-inch Bolt Pattern
- Stabilization Includes Long-Travel Jockey Wheel and Tongue Jack, 600 LB Dual Shackle Mounts, and Magnetic Bubble Level
- Side Panels have Removable Accent Panels - Perfect For Mounting Gas Cans, 8 Eyebolt Hooks For Extra Cargo Security, and High-Clearance Steel Tube Fenders - Up To 37-inch Tires
- Load It Up To 33 Cubic Feet, Haul It w/ Load Capacity up to 1763 LBS, Take It Out There w/ Lowest Suspension Point of 12 Inches
- All Above With Matte Black Powdercoat Finish
- Comes With 3 Wheels and Tires: Pro Comp 265/70R17-inch A/T Sport Tires and Pro Comp 17-inch x 9-inch Steel Wheels; 5 x 5-inch Bolt Pattern
- Sold As A Complete SCOUT Trailer Kit
Due to the Scout Trailer’s size and weight, it either must be shipped to a business address with a loading dock, or an R&L hub where it can be picked up with a box truck or flatbed. Assembly required.
If camping or overlanding trips have totally overwhelmed your Jeep with gear, food and other stuff, then perhaps it is time for a storage upgrade. Yeah, we're talking a trailer. Now we know what you are thinking, there is no way you can afford something like that, right? But truth is — with Smittybilt’s Scout Trailer — you can. Plus, Smittybilt's designers have thought of everything to make this one of the best systems around. And something you won’t be able to live without. Things like a power coated fully-boxed galvanized steel frame with heavy duty undercoating. A massive 1763-pound payload strong enough to carry gear for even your biggest adventures. Two-inch receivers at each end to allow use of articulating hitches and hitch-mounted accessories. Three off-road jacks for hassle-free leveling. Electric axle brakes and a self-charging trailer break away system that meets all 50 state trailer brake laws. Independent trailing arm suspension featuring coil springs, dual shocks and limiting straps to provide a smooth ride. Galvanized 14-gauge powder coated tub with a Grand Canyon-sized main compartment and two easy access side cabinets – all of which lock. Removable steel fenders which can accommodate almost any size tire and aluminum tongue box perfect for deep cycle batteries and electrical systems. The Smittybilt Scout Trailer even includes rain gutter rails which allow mounting of rack systems to carry your kayaks, bicycles, or whatever toys you need on your next adventure. The best part — Smittybilt gives you all these things at a price far below similar competitors. How can you go wrong?