When no-name winches just don't quite cut it, upgrade to a Smittybilt X2O Gen2 Winch and don't look back. The X2O Gen2 Series Winches feature a 6.6HP Amphibious Motor and a 3-Stage planetary gear system to bring you excellent performance at a price you can afford. These winches are IP68-rated, meaning they are dust-tight and completely waterproof so you can use these winches off-road with no concern.
The X2O Winches come with a controller that can be operated both wired and wirelessly, providing extreme convenience when needed the most. Just grab your controller and hit the switch, and the X2O winch will do the rest. These winches are available from 10,000 lbs. up to 17,500 lbs., and by upgrading to a synthetic rope, you also get a Competition Aluminum Fairlead and Smittybilt's exclusive Dynamic Braking System. This system reduces the drum temperatures by up to 66% which allows for smoother operation and the ability for all types of synthetic ropes.
Installation of the Smittybilt X2O winch is a breeze, and an install guide is provided in the installation section below. If you need any extra help, feel free to give us a call. We have experts standing by willing to answer any questions you may have.
- 6.6hp Series Wound Amphibious Motor
- Between 218:1 and 430:1 Gear Ratios
- IP68 Waterproof Rating
- Rated Line Pull - Between 10,000 (4545kg) and 17,500 lbs (7937kg) Single Line
- Series Wound 6.6hp/4.9kw, 12V DC Motor
- 3-Stage Planetary Gear Train
- Automatic Out-of-Drum Brake
- Sliding Gear Ring Clutch
- Wireless Remote Control Included
- Dynamic Inductive Braking System
- Choose Either: 4-Way Roller Fairlead w/ Steel Cable or Competition Aluminum Fairlead w/ Synthetic Rope on Most Applications
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty / 5-Year Electrical Warranty