These recovery ropes are built to last on your offroader! These ropes are built from durable materials and are easy to install. They are line pull rated to 4,000 pounds.
Features and Benefits:
- 4,000 lbs. Capacity
- 1/7th the weight of steel cable
- No kinks, curls, or wire splinters to deal with
- Minimal stretch - non rotational
- UV and abrasive resistant
- Specially coated to prevent slippage of the winch drum and rope
- Comes with a protective sleeve to prevent overheating
Smittybilts XRC synthetic winch rope is manufactured from Dyneema SK-75 which is lighter and stronger than the traditional steel cables plus it will not kink, curl or splinter. Each of our ropes is specially treated to be UV stable as well as heat treated.
These ropes include a 10-foot protective sleeve, stainless steel thimble, and safety hook with connector link which means it comes complete with nothing else to buy.
- Length: 35 Feet
- Color: Gray
- Fitment: Universal Fit
- Diameter: 19/64"