This XRC Winch Rope offers robust construction for consistent recovery! These synthetic ropes are line pull rated to 8,000 pounds, meaning you can trust them to get your offroader out of a tough situation.
Features and Benefits:
- No kinks, curls, or wire splinters to deal with
- Minimal stretch - non-rotational
- UV and abrasive resistant
- Specially coated to prevent slippage of the winch drum
- Comes with a protective sleeve to prevent overheating
Smittybilt XRC synthetic winch rope is manufactured from Dyneema SK-75 which is lighter and stronger than the traditional steel cables plus it will not kink, curl or splinter. Each of our ropes is specially treated to be UV stable as well as heat treated.
These ropes include a 10-foot protective sleeve stainless steel thimble and safety hook with connector link which means it comes complete with nothing else to buy.
- Length: 100 Feet
- Color: Gray
- 8,000 lb Rated Line Pull
- 1/7th the weight of steel cable