58735C - ICON Front Extended Travel Remote Reservoir CDCV Coilover Kit
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. Series 2.5” remote reservoir coilover shocks w/ CDCV are an incredible upgrade for the front end of the 2005+ Tacoma. ICON’s Vehicle-specific valving provides a sport tuned feel on and off-road while offering lift height adjustability for use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON's larger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components provides improved damping ability and outstanding ride characteristics across varying types of terrain. Remote reservoirs ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. The ICON CDC Valve upgrade is included for those desiring an easy way to tune the ride externally with 10 adjustment settings from soft to hard. When paired with ICON rear 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5 Series shocks, vehicle control will be balanced front to rear resulting in the best overall driving experience for your Tacoma.
KEY FEATURES:• Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
• Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
• External reservoir to attain cooler operating temperatures during extended offroad use
• ICON CDCV equipped for external tunability of your shocks
• Coilovers provide 0-3.5" on 2005-2015 Tacoma and 0-2.75" lift on 2016+ Tacoma models.
• ICON engineered coil springs
• 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
• Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8" induction hardened, chrome plated shaft
• FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
• 100% Bolt-on - no drilling or welding necessary for installation
• Made in the USA
• Requires installation of uniball upper control arms (ICON Part # 58550 or 58450)