These ARB Springs Provide an Approx. 2.5-3 Inches of Lift. These are rated Heavy Duty and are designed for vehicles with approx 440lbs of added weight over factory.
Coil-springs improve your on and off-road ride quality. The slightly higher spring helps with load bearing capacity while increasing ride height to clear larger tires.
2010-Present Toyota 4Runner | 2010-2014 FJ Cruiser | 2010-Present Prado Lift Coil Springs Rear HEAVY DUTY - 3.0" (ARB 2898)
Combine this with punishing off road conditions, and the limitations of standard springs soon become apparent.
Old Man Emu coil springs enable the installer to match the most appropriate springs to the intended application. While ride height increases are attained, emphasis is placed on ride control improvements. Further fine tuning is achieved when the springs are matched to a corresponding set of Old Man Emu shock absorbers, delivering a fully integrated system, designed specifically to suit your vehicle. A 4WD equipped with this combination will exhibit better towing and load carrying characteristics, improved wheel travel, and will ride and handle better over any road surface.
- Springs are formed on precision mandrels
- Scragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging
- Coil spring end configurations designed to exact specifications guaranteeing perfect fit to your vehicle
- Durable powder coat finish
1 Pair (QTY OF 2) Springs for the rear of vehicle.
Weight: 37 lbs per pair
ARB Spring Chart
- Medium Duty: (Std. Loads) ARB2889
- Heavy Duty: (440LBS Constant Load) ARB2898 (This Part)
- Extra Heavy Duty: (880LBS Constant Load) ARB2899