18-PRESENT JEEP WRANGLER (JL) 2.5 DC FRONT & REAR SHOCKS KIT 60016 (2 IN TO 3.5 IN LIFT)
The 2.5 DC RESERVOIR model allows precise fine-tuning of the high-& low-speed compression damping so you can adapt the suspension for your specific driving style and terrain conditions without compromise. It also features an external reservoir with increased oil volume for cooler operating temperature, providing better performance and consistency.
This configuration is for use with stock geometry or with aftermarket lift kits and accommodates between 0 in. to 1.5 in. of lift. This kit does not provide lift and does not include any springs.
Package includes four (4) position-specific shocks:
- Two (2) 2.5 DC RESERVOIR front shocks
- Two (2) 2.5 DC RESERVOIR rear shocks
- High-Speed Compression
- Low-Speed Compression
Increase the off-road capabilities while improving the comfort and handling of your Jeep
The 2.5 DC RESERVOIR shocks provide the optimal combination of:
- Firm and stable handling for driving on desert and fire roads (sports car feeling);
- Plush compliance while off-road driving over washboard;
- Strong ramping effect for extra bottom-out protection over large dips and washes;
- Maximum articulation and traction for rock climbing.
- Wide range of highly effective compression adjustment
- Precise fine-tuning of high-& low-speed compression, no need to compromise with your settings
- High-performance off-road capabilities
- Improved handling and comfort for casual driving
- Better traction
- Increased protection against bottoming-out
- Better attenuation of vibration, leading to major noise reduction in the cabin (much less squeak and rattle)
- Damping characteristics optimized for your Jeep model, providing a smoother ride
- Increased comfort in both on road and off-road conditions, especially over washboard and square-edge impacts
- More stable and more predictable handling
- Reduced front-end diving when cornering or braking
- Reduced rear-end bucking and lifting
- Massive 2.5 in. (56mm) hard-anodized aluminum body for cooler operation
- Big bore design with less restricted oil flow for increased responsiveness and less fading
- Internal hydraulic valving optimized for each vehicle platform
- Built from CNC-machined and forged aluminum parts, aluminum bodies and premium-quality internal components
- External remote reservoir with low-friction floating piston (1:1 ratio vs. main piston) providing additional cooling
- DOT high-flow reservoir hose
- Heavy-duty 7/8 in. (22mm) induction-hardened chrome-plated steel shaft
- Triple sealing system with dust wiper, high-pressure step-seal and premium quality o-ring
- MCU external bottom-out bumper
- Direct, bolt-on replacement that uses stock shocks location
- Proprietary ultra-low friction, light viscosity semi-synthetic oil blend, ultra-resistant to high operating temperature
- Fully rebuildable using affordable replacements parts and springs, multiple replacement valving shim stacks available
F 26.54 in. / R 28.62 in.
F 16.61 in. / R 17.44 in.
F 9.92 in. / R 11.18 in.