The CBI Offroad Colorado rear bumper is a great replacement option for those looking for the much-needed increase in clearance and departure angle and for those looking for a rear bumper that is significantly stronger than the factory rear bumper.
Couple that with added 3/4 inch recover points and the option to add a rear swing arm tire carrier and you could have the ultimate off-road, go anywhere, overland Colorado! Did we mention our bumpers make your truck look Awesome too!
- Chevy Colorado Rear Bumper Z71 and ZR2
- Dual Swing Arms (optional and additional cost)
- Powdercoat Black CBI Offroad (Optional)
- Full steel construction with 3/16 inch plating and 1/4 inch mounting
- Fully integrated high clearance hidden receiver hitch with fold up license plate mount
- Bumper mounts directly to the frame utilizing factory holes (No Drilling)
- Greatly increased departure angle across the entire back side of the bumper as compared to stock
- Fully gusseted wings and center section of the bumper
- Bumper utilized factory 7 pin/4 pin wiring harness and factory license plate lights
- Integrated 3/4 inch recover tabs that mount directly off of the frame of the truck for secure recoveries
- Bumper weight is 90lbs (Factory bumper, receiver, and components are 65 lbs)
- Vertical or angled tire mount
- Height adjustable tire mount