Some would say the most useful item you can put on your lifted truck is the CBI Offroad Side Steps. The Side Step is a unique blend of functionality with the perfect styling that only comes from CBI Offroad!
Each side step is designed to mount to factory mounting points and provides a much easier way to enter and exit your truck.
The steps come with reverse dimple-died top plates that provide a secure, non-slip stepping platform and also the ability to customize the look of your steps through custom colors and painting or powder coating!
Our steps are also engineered to be significantly stronger than the typical step or nerf bar and will hold up to some serious off-road abuse! Installation is very simple and can be done by the everyday DIYer with common tools or have your installation shop of choice put them on!
Installation Time: 1 hour Not designed to support the weight of the vehicle
- Colorado ZR2/Z71 Side Steps ZR2
- Powdercoat Black
- 15-21 Colorado Colorado ZR2/Z71 CBI Offroad
- Mounts to factory mounting holes (no drilling)
- Reverse dimple-died top plates for traction (non slip surface)
- Engineered to hold up to off-road abuse
- Unique blend of functionality and CBI Offroad Styling
- Form fitting with vehicle: not too low or too wide
- Caution: Not a Rock Slider
- Body mounted side step
- Form fitting with vehicle