MINIATURE 1:3 SCALE M16A1 "S17" MODEL
From a garage in 2017, GoatGuns was born. This OD Green M16A1 model "S17" rack number pays homage to the humble beginnings of GoatGuns while representing the beloved badass company that it is today.
- 1:3 scale die-cast metal model of the M16A1
- "S17" Rack Number
- *Does not cycle dummy rounds
- OD Green M203 w/ dummy round included
- Charging handle pulls back
- Ejection port that opens / closes
- Metal mag with release feature
- 3 non-firing dummy rounds
- Trigger squeezes
- Select fire switch adjusts
- Comes with display stand
The M16A1 is a variant of the original M16 rifle, which was designed in the 1960s. This GoatGun model is colored OD Green after it gained prominence as the standard-issue rifle for U.S. troops during the Vietnam War. It introduced improvements over the original M16, including a forward-assist feature and a more reliable direct-impingement gas system. The M16A1's legacy encompasses its service in various conflicts, its influence on modern military rifles, and its symbolic significance in the history of the U.S. military.
Collect and display this Vietnam piece of history on your desk. Shop Today
SIZE AND COLOR
- Painted OD Green on die cast metal. 'S17' rack number in authentic yellow. This model is 12.5" (32cm) when assembled. It weighs in at a hefty 15 ounces!
- Some assembly required. Instructions provided, this is most fans favorite part. Parts snap in place, expect 2-10 minutes for assembly.