If you receive a light warning message on your dash or onboard computer, or have flickering of your LED headlights, you will likely need this decoder. This is the solution for many German vehicles, pulse width modulated headlight circuits, and some Toyota high beam applications. Recommended at the time of installation for most German vehicles and Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram vehicles after 2007. Some specific applications will also require a resistor. These are offered in corresponding styles to our headlight models and are a simple plug-in connection.
- Solves light error code issues
- Solves flickering headlight issues (common with Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram vehicles)
- Solves radio reception issues when headlights are engaged
- Simple plug-and-play between the bulb and vehicle harnesses
- We recommend using the mounting tab to ground the chassis of this unit for best performance.