COMBINING THE POWER OF THE SWITCH-PROS MODULE WITH THE ORGANIZATION OF BLUE SEA SYSTEMS GIVES YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO ORGANIZE AND MAINTAIN YOUR ELECTRICAL ACCESSORIES LIKE THE PROFESSIONALS.
WHETHER YOU'RE A WEEKEND WARRIOR OR TOURING FULL TIME, THE SWITCH-PROS POWERTRAY SYSTEM HAS YOU COVERED.
All PowerTrays are Waterjet cut out of robust 1/8" Brushed Aluminum and perfectly bent to match the angle of the inner fender. PowerTrays achieves unparalleled stability utilizing three points of contact with the use of an additional support leg that secures the far side of the tray by bolting it down to the lower fender. Ships right to your front door with full color instructions. Designed, Made, and Shipped from Colorado.
- Switch-Pro/Blue Sea PowerTray
- Support Leg
- Hardware Bag
Vertical Mount Installation kit includes:
- Blue Sea 6 circuit fuse block
- Blue Sea 8 circuit terminal block
- Blue Sea 10 screw busbar
- Blue Sea Dual MRBF Terminal Fuse Holder
- 100A MRBF Fuse (for fuse block)
- 125A MRBF Fuse (for Switch-Pros)
- 2’ power cable (battery to SP)
- 2’ power cable (battery to Fuse Block)
- 3’’ stubby ground (Fuse block to busbar)
- 1’ ground cable (Busbar to fender ground)
- 10 ring terminals (5 large, 5 small)
- Mounting hardware for all accessory's (Highest quality Stainless Steel machine screws with matching k-star locking nuts)
Manual transmission models require the clutch fluid reservoir to be relocated to a special bracket installed on the underside of the PowerTray. Click Here for more info on the process.
Due to a change in the braking system on certain Tacoma models this version is made for TRD Off-Road OR TRD Pro Tacoma models ONLY and will not fit SR, SR5, TRD Sport, and Limited models.